The Plymouth Historical Society The Plymouth Historical Society was founded in 1986 by a group of interested citizens from the Plymouth area. They were headed by Mr. James Moses, the founder. In 1995 the Society was given the old Welsh Baptist Church on Gaylord Ave. in Plymouth. Built in 1876, this old church is a lovely example of the dedicated craftsmanship of the early Welsh coalminers. Please stop by during business hours for a tour!
WVW School District
Plymouth High School Class of 1958
Rep. John T. Yudichak
Plymouth Little League
Plymouth Police Department